Your contractor plays a key role in making the log home building experience both enjoyable and satisfying.
As your contractor, I will do more than simply oversee the construction process. I will bring my 30+ years of hands-on experience to add the finishing touches to your home that will make it uniquely yours.
Some things you might like to know about me:
- I’m a longtime log home enthusiast, an experienced contractor, and a jack-of-all-trades who likes to work with my hands.
- There’s nothing I won’t try… at least once. (I love a good challenge.) Tell me that something can’t be done, and I will show you a way that it can be!
- I call Middle Tennessee home, after moving from south Florida in 2007.
- I learned the art and craft of log home construction the old-fashioned way: by doing it. I have over 30 years of hands-on construction experience. Most recently, I’ve helped construct some of Honest Abe Log Home’s largest projects to date.
- I work FOR YOU and will help you find ways to save time & money along the way.
- I know how critical it is to stay on schedule. I have a reputation for doing everything in my power to see that deadlines are met — even if it means doing it myself.
- From start to finish, I will be there every step of the way to see that every details of your log home dream is fulfilled.
- As your contractor, I will work hard to ensure that your log home is designed and built to your satisfaction.
- You can take comfort in knowing that your log home will be designed, managed, and built by extremely talented and capable craftsmen who are working with the latest technologies and materials.
- As for your role in the process, you can be as hands-on or hands-off as you want to be. It’s completely up to you.
- I will work with you to ensure that your log home stays on budget, and that your budget will ultimately allow you to have the log home of your dreams.
Ready to get started buliding the log home of your dreams?
Contact me to set up a time that is convenient for you to meet and talk about your log home plans & ideas.
Thank you for the opportunity to build your home!